Starting Tuesday the 23rd June our church will be open for indvidual prayer on Tuesdays and Saturdays from 10:00am until 11:00am.
Guidance to the safe attendance at Mass
- There will be sanitiser stations by the entrance and in the narthex which must be used on entering and leaving the church.
- Side aisles will not be open.
- There will be no access to the front of church.
- Only alternate rows of pews will be open.
- Social distancing must be observed – a spacing of 2 metres minimum in all directions.
- Cloth face coverings may be worn but are not mandatory and will not be supplied
- Children, whilst welcome, will need to be supervised closely with regard to social distancing and touching surfaces.
- The toilet will not be available.
- Doors are to be left open so that no-one has need to touch the handles.
- Vulnerable People – it remains a person’s own choice to come to church to pray.
- Two stewards will be present on the door to ensure the above are observed.
- The church will be cleaned fully at least once a day.
- The inside of church after implementing controls for the opening mentioned above
- If anyone needs to contact the SVP please call Fran Cranswick on
- Father’s brother Joe is now stable and Father thanks you for your prayers
- The Pope has issued a special prayer for the Virgin Mary’s help against Covid-19, read it here
- Click here to see a Family Prayer for this difficult time.
- We now have a page devoted to photos of our churches and other events. Click here to see them
- Please feel free to email your photos for consideration
Mass intentions will still be available as customary. Father will be saying Mass Intentions privately. Please drop them through the letterbox at the Presbytery. Mass cards can be provided
Baptisms, Matrimony, First Confessions, First Holy Communion and Confirmation
These will be postponed until a later date.
These should take place at the graveside or at a crematorium. For those whose funeral would require a Requiem Mass, this will be offered privately by the priest alone for the intententions of the deceased on the day of the funeral.
Thank you for all your support and understanding and keep safe!