- If anyone needs to contact the SVP please call Fran Cranswick on
- Father’s brother Joe is now stable, please continue to pray for Joe.
- The Pope has issued a special prayer for the Virgin Mary’s help against Covid-19, read it here
- We have a Pastoral Letter from Archbishop Bernard Longley, click here to read it
- Click here to see a Family Prayer for this difficult time.
- The church may be closed but we have tried to give Father a congregation whilst he celebrates the Mass. Click here to see them!
- We now have a page devoted to photos of our churches and other events. Click here to see them
Please feel free to email your photos for consideration
All Churches are now closed to public access until further notice.
Because of the situation the Church finds herself in, the obligation for the faithful to attend Holy Mass on a Sunday or Holy day of Obligation is removed, until further notice.
For those that are able to do so click here for a page that shows links to live streamed masses via the internet.
Confession may be offered on request.
Mass intentions will still be available as customary. Father will be saying Mass Intentions privately. Please drop them through the letterbox at the Presbytery. Mass cards can be provided
Baptisms, Matrimony, First Confessions, First Holy Communion and Confirmation
These will be postponed until a later date.
These should take place at the graveside or at a crematorium. For those whose funeral would require a Requiem Mass, this will be offered privately by the priest alone for the intententions of the deceased on the day of the funeral.