Sadly this church is no longer used for regular worship.
A stone-built church of 1882, possibly incorporating material from Charles Hansom’s predecessor church of the 1840s and co-located with Aston Hall. The site is of strong historical significance, associated with an ancient Catholic mission and with the Passionist priest Blessed Dominic Barberi. It was here that the relics of St Chad were discovered before their translation to what is now St Chad’s Cathedral, Birmingham. Aston Hall has twice been rebuilt, most recently by E. W. Pugin in 1856. The gate piers and a mausoleum survive from the eighteenth century.
to see it’s listing on Historic England’s website. (opens in new window)